Monday, August 31, 2009

Been At My Home For 5 Weeks Now


My life before the Pug Shelter? Well, we won't talk about that. But I've lived a happy life now for the last 5 weeks. I do have much responsibility though - I have to put up with my new mom showing me off to her family and friends, take Mom on walks throughout the day (she likes to go outside alot!), keep the cat at bay, come when she calls my name (I do pretend to not hear her sometimes though - geez, give a Pug a break!), "sit" whenever a treat is offered to me, although I don't see why that is necessary, and try my best to look adorable at all times (luckily this comes natural).

I do refuse to play "fetch" though. I mean, if Mom wants to throw that stupid Frizbee, go get it, throw it again... well, I'd be glad to watch, but I'm just not doing it... what's the point?

AND, I would like to just add that if I had a dog biscuit for every time I hear, "he's so ugly, he's cute," I'd be fat! Deal with it - wrinkles are cute on Pugs!

Love and wet kisses,
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment