Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dang... too short to order

Almost every day my mom and I walk past Dunkin' Donuts, but we've never stopped. Today no cars were at the drive-thru, so I was allowed to go inspect. The pictures of the sandwiches looked really yummy and I would have ordered one, had the speaker been a little lower - dang - couldn't quite reach it:( Don't feel sad for me though - I got a nice treat when we returned home. I'm so lucky that I got my treat, because just before we went on our walk, I almost got into the kitty litter, and I brought dirty socks from the bathroom to the livingroom. Mom kind of laughed about the socks but NOT the kitty litter. But when you are as adorable as I am, moms overlook many naughty things!

Love and Wet Kisses,
Stanley


No comments:

Post a Comment