Friday, September 4, 2009

Alone For 3.25 Hours Today

I don't know where Mom went (maybe to the park without me), but I was home alone for 3.25 hours today. I hate to be alone. When she finally got home, she gave me a treat (chicken flavored!) and took me for a long walk... I had no choice but to forgive her.

I heard Mom talking on the phone tonight something about a Pug Play Group. I don't know all the details, but I think it's something I could be interested in. I love to play with other dogs! Especially Pugs! I met a cute Pug at the drive-in theater 3 weeks ago. Her name was Rosie. It seemed that I liked Rosie more than she liked me; isn't that the way it goes though? Anyways, I'll give you all the details on "Pug Play" just as soon I learn them.

Love and Wet Kisses,
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment