Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Love the Park!




This picture was taken right after my mom said, "Stanley, you want to go to the park?"
I soooo love going to the park. I love it so much, Mom tries very hard not to even whisper the word "park" if we aren't going, because I get very excited! I love all the different smells there; and there are so many!

Wow, did I ever have fun! - except for when I saw Max - the only unfriendly dog I've met so far at the park. He's smaller than me, but his teeth are bigger. Today was the second time we crossed paths. But Mom protected me - PHEW!!

This is me enjoying one of those smells at the park!

And here I am two hours later. I was so tired. So many things to see, to smell... and I've got to tell you, there are many, many spots that have yet to be 'marked' by me - but I can only drink so much water - there's always tomorrow - I hope we go tomorrow!

Love and wet kisses,
Stanley


No comments:

Post a Comment